Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer & Stay Matte Foundation Review


Hey guys I'm back!!! After a long and tedious revamping of my blog I finally like how it looks!! Anyways.... on to the review:

So I recently picked up two products that I have been dying to try: the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation and the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer.  I figured that since I am obsessed with the Stay Matte powder I should give the foundation a try.  Let's just say it is PERFECT.  Right when you start applying, you can tell that it is going to give you full coverage and keep any shininess away.  My only problem is that I think I bought it in the wrong shade (stupid of me lol), it was a bit too light but not too much since it still worked.  I recently did a lookbook photoshoot (which will be up soon after editing... I'm really excited!) and I used this foundation because I knew I wanted good coverage.  So basically, I give it a 10/10.

Next is the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer.  I love this product.  The shade is perfect and it gave my eyes a bit of a glow.  I really only used it under my eyes to brighten the area (because I love my Physician's Formula color correction concealer duo for hiding blemishes). It was super easy to apply - it has one of those brush tips that load the concealer and then you just apply to your face.  I also give this a 10/10.

Ok random thought. Are any of you guys Ipsy subscribers? For my January bag, I received the Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow pencil and I'm pretty sure it gave me a rash around my eyelids and crease.  Did anyone experience this??? It was kind of scary lol and I don't know, it may not have even been because of this product (maybe something else??). Ah well!

Thanks for reading <3
Miriam

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment