Monday, February 10, 2014

My Flawless Face Essentials!


Hello readers!!! So I thought I'd share an important part of my beauty routine -- how to get that perfect complexion! Here are my flawless face essentials:

1: First and foremost, it is always important to start with a good daily moisturizer.  There's nothing more annoying than applying makeup to a dry face.  It's just not pretty!! Every morning, I use my Genove Fluidbase moisturizer for Normal skin.  There is also a version available for dry and combo skin.  This is by far the BEST moisturizer I have ever used.... it is so delicate, which is something I look for because I have very sensitive skin.  Check out the whole Genove line here: http://www.genoveusa.com/~shop/main.html

2: Before applying foundation, it is imperative to use a good primer.  Lately, I've been using the Maybelline Baby Skin pore eraser.  Primers are great for minimizing pores, keeping your foundation in place all day, and allowing any makeup to adhere to skin more smoothly.

3: As many of you know, I am now obsessed with the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation.  Using a good foundation that will minimize any shine is important for a flawless look!

4: Next, I use my Rimmel Match Perfection concealer under the eyes.  If you read my blog, you know that this is great for accentuating the area under your eyes and getting rid of those pesky dark circles.  You also need a great concealer for any blemishes.  I get a lot of redness around my cheeks due to old pimples (mine take FOREVER to disappear) so I like to use my Physician's Formula dual tone concealer.  Any concealer that comes with that green color is great for getting rid of any redness and coloration when used UNDERNEATH the skin tone concealer.

5: Now it's time for powder.  Powder is so important to any makeup look -- it keeps everything in place!! I like to carry around a spare compact just in case I need to blot during the day!

That's all for now lovelies! Thanks for reading!! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)

<3 Miriam
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment