Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Top 5 Favorite Lipsticks!

Hello there readers!! Today will be a simple yet very important topic: LIPSTICKS.  I have developed a recent obsession with these things (you'd think that I had like 12 sets of lips in order to wear them all lol).  It was a very difficult process, but I have come up with my top 5 lipsticks, and here they are in no particular order (except for #1 because that's legit my favorite one):

5:Kate by Rimmel in #101: Pinky nude shade that works great for everyday wear and even with a more dramatic smokey eye.

4: Deborah Milano Atomic Red matte lipstick: beautiful bright red matte color that is perfect for special nights out, especially in the fall and winter time.

3: Wet n Wild in #511B: I could have sworn this color was called like Fuschia something or the other, but apparently not.  It's a few years old, but it's a bright fuschia color that I love using in the summer and spring, but I will definitely still wear it all year round :)

2: Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Deepest Cherry: this is a beautiful dark cherry/wine color that I love for the fall.  I basically wore it everyday a few years ago around Oct/Nov/Dec and I think it looks beautiful against lighter skin tones.

1: EM Cosmetics lipstick in Violaceous: If any of you guys read my blog, you will know this is my favorite lip color!! It is so creamy and so moisturizing, it feels so luxurious when you apply it.  The color is perfect, it's like a lilac/purple shade.  I received it in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and let me tell you, I wasn't too sure about it at first.  I had never tried any plums or purples on my lips before, but I am now a lilac lover!!

I hope I have inspired you to try these colors or something similar! It's always great to try things outside of your comfort zone -- you will never find products you love if you don't (ok and maybe products you hate)!!.

Side note.... I am starting YouTube videos soon.  Let me know what you think and what kind of video you'd like to see!

Thanks for reading!!
<3 Miriam

PS: If you're interested.. my makeup bag is from VS PINK. I got it at the Semi Annual Sale last month :)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmel Kate lipsticks! haven't tried out 101 yet though so definitely will now! thanks alot.

    http://belland09.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! I was about to say its one of my faves but obviously it's in my post!! Haha

      Delete