Friday, February 7, 2014

My Nighttime Routine!



Hey guys! Thought I would share my nightly routine with you! It's extremely exciting I know lol.  Anyways here goes!

1: Every night I literally look forward to taking a shower before jumping into bed.  I always use my Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep body wash. It smells like lavender and vanilla and it's so calming and the smell just reminds me of sleep and getting into bed!

2: After a shower, whenever my lips are really dry (especially now in the winter) I like to use my e.l.f. lip exfoliator.  It leaves my lips feeling so soft and it gets rid of all that dry skin.

3: Next I use my No.7 lash serum.  It says to use every night and eight weeks later, your lashes will be thicker and longer.  I've only used it for a few weeks, but I guess I will find out.  I'll of course by posting my review on here with some before and after shots.

4: Next is my Genove Fluidbase Retinol face cream.  I use this every night to fight against wrinkles (I don't have any yet, but it's good to start early!) and I am OBSESSED. It leaves my skin so soft and it really brightens up my skin.  If you want to check out the Genove skin care line, visit: http://www.genoveusa.com/Products.html you will LOVE it!!!

5: Next is my Julep hand exfoliator.  Just like the lip exfoliator, it's great to use in the winter (and smells really good)!

6: I always moisturize every night and especially at this time of the year, I go to a thicker body butter formula.  My favorites are the Bath and Body Works body butters, here I have my Japanese Cherry Blossom one.

7: Last but not least, if I washed my hair, I always put a bit of my Garnier Moroccan oil in my damp hair and then blowdry.  I am so attached to it that now I legit can't wash my hair without using it!

There's my routine! I hope you enjoyed :) Please leave me a comment if you liked it!!! Thanks for reading!

<3 Miriam
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment