Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sunglass Trends S/S14

Hey kids! So today I thought I'd share some new sunglasses I bought this season.  We all know the exciting new shape that's in this year: round cat-eyes.  I was going crazy looking for sunglasses like these and I finally got my hands on them (surprisingly, they didn't have any at H&M or Forever 21). The top pair I found on South Street in Philly (there are a lot of accessories stores there, and I literally don't remember which one it was), and the bottom two at Aldo (2 for $20 on sunglasses).  I have to admit that I wasn't sure how this trend looked on me at first, but I'm definitely in love now! 

Also, I wanted to share a new website that I recently found with you guys.  Before I found these cuties at Aldo, I was about to buy a few pairs on here.  They have tons of options (even men's) and very very inexpensive! And I do believe it was free shipping :)

zerouv.com
Either click the picture or click here to visit ZeroUV.com.  Thought I would share this little gem with you guys. What would you do without me?!?!

Thanks for reading,
Miriam <3

1 comment:

  1. Let me say thank you for showing me the zeroUV website!!! It is so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete