Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Orange Lips for Spring


Hello beauty lovers!

I'm back!! Since today the weather is so dark and gloomy, I thought I'd bring Spring back into this blog.  Let's talk about orange lips!  I put together a list of my favorite orange lipsticks and glosses, so let's start.

Here I've swatched the lip products that I have pictured above:
1. Milani - Sweet Nectar
2. NYC - Coralista (NEW shade! And I must say it's an amazing bargain)
3. Ulta Beauty Lipstick - #208 (Guess these don't have names?)
4. Ulta Beauty Lip Crayon - Coral Kiss (these are great lip crayons if you're looking for one!)
5. Revlon Color Stay - Continuous Coral (I bought this a while ago, so I'm not sure if they will still have this in stock.  Even if they don't, Revlon always has great coral shades)

So there you have it.  You know I'll be sporting orange lips throughout the spring (except for when I'm wearing my signature bright pink!).  If I have inspired you to try any of these, let me know! Or if you know of any other amazing colors, I'm all ears :D

Thanks for reading,

Miriam <3

1 comment:

  1. Love an orange lip for spring :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete