Friday, April 11, 2014

March Favorites

Hi beauty lovers! So here is my blog version of my March favorites! I've been using a lot of new products this past month, but a few definitely stick out in my mind. Let's start:

1. Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner: this is my first time using a toner, I used many types of astringents during my teen years and I hated them.  This past month I decided to step up my skincare routine and this was the first step.  Every night after showering, I apply the toner all over my face using a cotton round.  Now, if you saw my March Favorites video, you know that I said the smell is kind of strange! It smells like food or something and it kind of bothers me.  I usually just hold my breath while applying and it's fine! Maybe it doesn't bother everyone, so don't let it discourage you from trying it.

2. Boots No. 7 Cleansing Water: this goes along with my new beauty routine.  I have to admit that I used to just step into the shower with a full face of makeup and just remove it with my face wash.  Now that I have started first removing it with this product before washing my face, I feel like I get a MUCH better clean. Not to mention that I no longer get out of the shower with that annoying left over eyeliner and mascara underneath my eyes.  I like this product because it doesn't feel oily, it definitely feels more like water.

3. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer: I LOVE this stuff.  It's kind of fun to use, not gonna lie.  It's great for covering up those dark circles underneath your eyes and it blends really well.  I guess there's a reason why everyone loves this thing.

4. Forever 21 scrunchie: I'm wearing it in my hair right now! I'm definitely loving scrunchies right now, especially to use at night.  It's so much softer than a regular hair tie and a lot more comfortable to sleep in.  I like to use this guy when my hair is oily at night and I just want to pick it up in a messy bun.  But I will definitely still wear it outside of my apartment too! It's just so cute.

5.  Ssips juice boxes: these little guys are so cute and so good! I saw them at my grocery store (it was like a pack of 10 for under $2) and thought they looked good.  I got the Cherry-Berry flavor but they had a few different ones.  The only downside is that they're kind of small, if that bothers you (I think they're made for kids......).

So there you have it! My favorites during the month of March! Let me know if you've tried any of these products, I'd love to hear what you think.  

Thanks for reading,
Miriam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment