Friday, April 25, 2014

New NYX Lip Swatches

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been inactive yet AGAIN! It's the end of the semester and you know how that goes.  Anyway, so recently my CVS has started stocking NYX products! I have been waiting for a while now and then sort of forgot about it, then all of a sudden, there it was!! So last night I decided to pick up a few new lip products :)

This first one is the Butter Gloss in Merengue.  Such a pretty light pink color and it's of course great for Spring.  I love these butter glosses because they're so rich and creamy. I just love NYX, especially their lip colors!!

The second one is the NYX lipstick in Snow White.  This color is definitely very pigmented, so be careful when you're applying! You can even tell on the left side that I was having problems! Besides that, the color is beautiful and you can build it up to make a darker and more dramatic look :)

Well there ya have it! Check your local CVS, you might be getting NYX soon! Maybe it'll be unexpected like what happened to me.  Of course, you can always stop by your Ulta or NYX.com. What NYX lip colors do you love??

Thanks for reading,
Miriam <3

1 comment: