Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Favorite Skincare Line: Genove

Hi readers!! So today I wanted to dedicate a whole blog post to my favorite skincare line: Genove! Genove is a Spanish company that specializes in a whole array of hair and skincare products, and they are especially good for those with sensitive skin.  To my knowledge, the only place where you can purchase these items is from their website: genoveusa.com

I have been exclusively using Genove for my skincare needs for YEARS and I can't imagine using anything else for my face.  I have very sensitive skin, that is sometimes dry and these products are just perfect.  So, I thought I would go through the items I use everyday from this line!

1. Let's start with the Fluidbase Moisturizing Face Cream.  This comes in special formulas for either dry or normal/combo skin.  I usually go for the one for normal skin.  I use this moisturizer every morning or always right before makeup application.  It also has SPF 10, which is a plus because I know I will personally never use a moisturizer without SPF since I'm so fair skinned.

2. Next is the Fluidbase Oatmeal Facial Cleanser.  The formula is great for all skin types, but especially for those with sensitive skin because it is very hydrating and is SOAP FREE! Yes you read correctly, it is soap free. Its main ingredients are oatmeal and Avena Sativa, which absorbs any impurities in the skin. The oatmeal basically prevents dehydration and keeps skin soft.  Just a side note: when using this product, since it is soap free, it will not lather as much as a regular face wash.  This is normal! It will clean your skin as well (or better) as any other wash.

3. The Genove Lip Balm.  It has a delicate scent, which is great for those who do not like highly fragranced facial and beauty products.  I used to use this constantly when my family and I would go skiing during the winter.  The dry wind and snow would always leave my lips so chapped so I knew I had to invest in a great lip balm.  It's perfect for me now still because it saves my lips during the harsh Northeastern winters!

4. Last but not least is the Fluidbase Retinol facial cream with Vitamin C.  I use this baby every night before bed, and I always wake up with beautifully soft and luminous skin.  This is an anti-wrinkle cream that minimizes and fine lines.  I apply it all over my face, but concentrate mainly around my eye area.  This is by far my favorite product, it just leaves my skin so soft!!

Well, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed and possibly inspired you to try one of these great items! Again, their website is: genoveusa.com so check them out! They are also on facebook.... just click HERE to view their page.

Thanks for reading!!
Miriam <3

3 comments:

  1. This products sound really good! I have never heard of this brand before despite being Spanish!

    -Mimi Pompón

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you live in Spain? I'm pretty sure the brand is Spanish. All I know is that I love them lol

      Delete
  2. What about sunblock?
    The use of retinol requires active skin protection,as some reports say.
    Does going out to sun while using retinol will cause hyperpigmentation to my skin??

    ReplyDelete