Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Boots No. 7 Fanomenal Lash Serum Review

Hello everyone!! The time is finally here..... time to review the Boots No. 7 Fanomenal Lash Serum! 8 weeks ago I said that I would come back with my before and after pictures and here they are.....

So uhhhh...... did this product work?? A few weeks ago I really felt like my lashes were a lot longer and thicker, but now that I look at the pictures, I'm kind of disappointed.  Ok, I think maybe they are a little bit darker or thicker, but they're the same length for the most part.  Do you agree?  I'm also disappointed because I LOVE this brand and everything else that I have tried from them is great! I use their Cleansing Water to remove makeup before showering and it's a great product.  It smells good, it's light and not greasy, and it works.  So I don't know! I don't want to put anyone off from using the Lash Serum, maybe it works for some people! I just don't think I got the results I really wanted.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Do you see a difference, even a small one? And are you interested in trying the Fanomenal Lash Serum?

If you are reading this, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and check out my YouTube channel at youtube.com/miriamcpratt and subscribe!!

Thanks for reading!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Your eyelashes look thicker and darker, but the length is not as noticeably different. I would say that your eyelashes look good.
    -CeCe

    ReplyDelete