Monday, March 3, 2014

Benefit Feelin Dandy Lip & Cheek Kit Review

Hello everybody! So recently I bought my very first Benefit Cosmetics kit! My sister and her boyfriend generously got me a gift card for Sephora for my birthday and I just couldn't resist.  I was so excited to finally try it so I decided to use it the other night when I went out for a casual dinner with the hubs.

So what comes in the kit exactly? You get a mini version of Posietint, High Beam, Dandelion blush, and the Dandelion Ultra Plush lip gloss.  I have tried Benetint before and I have to admit that I didn't like it.  But, I also have to admit that it's because I used it wrong!! When I finally learned, I was amazed! It was a beautiful little flush of color on the apples of my cheeks and combined with the High Beam, it brightened up my entire face.  Just in case you were thinking of trying any of the Benefit tints, remember to apply it BEFORE your powder.  Layering it on top of the powder will make it look streaky and it won't blend very well.  Also, as a warning... they dry really fast so make sure you blend it out with your fingers as quickly as possible!

And as always, the Dandelion blush is a beautiful color and perfectly compliments the Posietint when layered on top of it.  If you want the entire effect, don't forget the lip gloss! I am definitely not a lip gloss type of girl (I prefer lipsticks) and I was really surprised by this one.  Yes, it was sticky and felt like a gloss, but the color was beautiful and went perfectly with the rest of the look.

So to summarize..... TRY IT! It's actually a pretty good deal, I think it was like $28 and you get all these products in a cute little box.  Benefit products are always housed within the cutest packaging, don't you agree?

Have you tried this kit? Let me know in a comment if you have or if you're interested in trying! As always, thanks for reading :D

Miriam <3

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I recently bought this for my friend's birthday so hopefully they like it! Fingers crossed XD

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Moisturizer necessary for our body?
    click here :https://bit.ly/2Iigild

    ReplyDelete