Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dupe Alert!!

Hey everyone! So I'm sharing this dupe with you guys because I know how much you appreciate it (as I do too!). I found this one by accident which is kind of funny. My sister got her nails done a few weeks ago and picked Essie's Chastity. After seeing the finished manicure and both of us freaking out about how amazingly beautiful this bright pink was, I decided to find it on Amazon to buy it for myself.  Strangely enough, a few days later I was doing my nails and reached for my Sinful Colors polish in Over It.  My sister saw me later that day and said "Oh so you bought the Essie color!?" Then we compared our manis and I couldn't believe how similar they were!!

So if you're like me and sometimes think Essie is a BIT pricey, check out this polish! They usually run for about $1.99 at your local Walgreens :)

Thanks for reading!

<3 Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment