Tuesday, January 21, 2014

No. 7 Fanomenal Lash Serum Review

Hey lovelies. So this past weekend I was wandering around Walgreens and I found this little guy.  I’ve always wanted to try a lash serum so I decided to buy it.  It says to use it every night for 8 weeks so I am going to be reviewing this product to see if it actually works!! By the way, I was extremely excited that my Walgreens carries this No. 7 brand because one of my favorite places to go in England is Boots (like their CVS or Walgreens) because they have great makeup. Anyway, I will be posting some before and after shots and then check back in with you guys after 8 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. hi, May i see your before and after picturesm, as i also bought this product like 2 days ago. so i wanna know if this can really help the eyelashes to grow fuller and longer. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! That is actually going to be my next blog post and will probably be up tomorrow!

      Delete
    2. Hi April! I just did the review on the Lash Serum with before and after pictures if you want to check it out. It's my latest post if you want to read it! Thanks for reading <3

      Delete